The following are our current openings at Pillar5 Pharma.
(1 Permanent – Full Time Position)
Reporting to the Packaging\APA Manager, the Material Handler\Blender minimizes down-time through material handling and turnovers. Through trouble shooting, problem solving and follow-ups, the role ensures continuous, safe and efficient production in all processes. The role is also responsible for all aspects of the blending process (including blending and sanitizations of rooms/process pipes/tanks) in the APA.
• Fills bulk and component hoppers and calculates yields and accountabilities of finished goods including SAP transactions
• Returns and initiates packaging investigation reports
• Brings correct components to job site, ensures that additional components are issued as needed, moves finished product to the warehouse, and provides material handling duties for other areas as required
• Assists in the packaging area during filling operations and performing duties assigned to a Packager as needed
• Completes job turnovers and component accountabilities, ensuring the completion of all documentation
• Ensures gowns and other items required for operators in the sterile area are readily available
• Understands and operates the Environmental Monitoring system
• Blends, following detailed manufacturing instructions
• Transfers Blends from Blend tank to Holding tank prior to filling, and completes line and tank washes as required
• Uses the Clean In Place system, runs the autoclave, and performs filter integrity tests in the Aseptic Processing Area
• Cleans the blending area and inside the APA area as required
• Monitors all supplies for availability and expiry dates and places orders when required
• Follows and updates SOPs as required
• High School diploma
• Good mathematical, mechanical and computer skills
• Able to work shifts and meet the physical demands of this position
• Ability to follow written procedures and read schematic drawings
• Excellent time management, organizational, interpersonal, problem solving and communication skills
• Strong technical knowledge of aseptic processing and pharmaceutical packaging
• Experience with fork-lift, SAP system, and Good Manufacturing Practices is an asset
Temporary Packagers (Casual – On Call)
The Packaging role is to inspect and pack product in compliance with production, quality, and safety standards.
• High school diploma
• Ability to multi-task and adapt to change
• Proven ability to follow written procedures and complete accurate documentation
• Demonstrated ability to work both independently and in a team environment
• Capacity to work all shifts and meet the physical demands of the position
• Previous experience in a manufacturing environment would be an asset
Please send your resume to:
Pillar5 Pharma Inc.
365 Madawaska Blvd.
Arnprior, Ontario K7S 0C9
Thank you for your interest, however, only applicants considered for an interview will be contacted.