STERILE OPHTHALMIC CDMO
Careers at Pillar5 Pharma
Aseptic Processing Area Operator (1 Permanent – Full Time Position)
Reporting to the Manager, APA, the APA operator’s role is to fill and package product in the most efficient manner while maintaining the highest degree of quality and aseptic practices.
- Operate various sterile filling equipment as required including basic trouble shooting skills
- Operate other ancillary equipment as required
- Able to conduct viable and non-viable EM sampling
- Able to perform disinfection of the area as per SOPs
- Able to perform other activities required to fill product aseptically (transfer of components, solution preparation, etc.
- Completes relevant documentation completely and accurately including microbiology documentation
- Strictly adheres to Good Aseptic Practices, Standard Operating Procedures, safety guidelines and Good Manufacturing Practices during all aspects of this role
- Conducts other duties as required, including alternate packaging duties within Manufacturing Operations
- Grade 12 diploma
- Strong mechanical aptitude and mathematical skills
- Able to multi-task and adapt to change
- Demonstrated ability to work both independently and in a team environment
- Excellent organization, interpersonal and communication skills
- Proven ability to follow written procedures and complete accurate documentation
- Strong working knowledge of Good Manufacturing Practices and a proven commitment to excellent product quality
- Working knowledge of aseptic principles and experience working in a clean room or aseptic area is considered an asset
- Capable of working all shifts and meeting the physical demands of this position, including extended periods of standing, reaching and lifting
Application process: Please send your resume using the form below.