STERILE OPHTHALMIC CDMO
Careers at Pillar5 Pharma
Buyer / Planner
Reporting to the Manager, Purchasing\PPIC, the Buyer/Planner is responsible for all aspects of Customer Forecasts and Orders including Planning, Scheduling, Procurement and on time deliveries. The Buyer/Planner is an integral part of the Materials Team with key responsibilities for contract negotiations for manufactured products, capital, MRO, and services.
- Through direct contact with select customers manage total supply chain related activities to assure 100% on time inbound and outbound order deliveries and communications.
- Participates in regularly scheduled Production and Planning meetings, maintains and update Plant Capacity and Schedule.
- Updates MRP forecast and orders, maintains procurement and planning databases.
- Analyzes material requirements utilizing an MRP system (SAP application), assure timely economical and efficient component purchases.
- Responsible for select vendor accounts
- Negotiates supply agreements; contracts; price adjustments and component changes.
- Shares in the responsibility for capital, MRO and services purchased.
- Conducts regular Supplier performance reviews
- Obtains NAFTA and appropriate certificates from Suppliers and updates on a yearly basis
- Ensures timely resolution of quality, invoicing, logistics and customs issues
- Consults with the Quality Assurance and labeling functions and ensures compliance with specifications
- Liaises with all aspects of Customs Brokerage
- Supports all plant and department objectives
- University degree or college diploma with a concentration in business
- Five years progressive Purchasing and Planning experience
- Certification in purchasing (CPP) or production/inventory management (i.e. CPIM) preferred
- Proficient in Microsoft applications
- Excellent teamwork, organizational and communication skills
- SAP experience is considered an asset
Application process: Please send your resume using the form below.