STERILE OPHTHALMIC CDMO
Careers at Pillar5 Pharma
Temporary Packager (Casual - On Call)
- Inspects, packages and final packs product, ensuring quality standards are achieved
- Maintains cleanliness of the packaging area as required
- Completes relevant documentation completely and accurately
- Strictly adheres to Standard Operating Procedures, safety guidelines and Good Manufacturing Practices in all aspects of the operation and cleaning of the area
- Grade 12 diploma
- Ability to multi-task and adapt to change
- Proven ability to follow written procedures and complete accurate documentation
- Demonstrated ability to work both independently and in a team environment
- Capacity to work all shifts and meet the physical demands of the position
- Previous experience in a manufacturing environment would be an asset
Application process: Please send your resume using the form below.
Thank you for your interest, however, only applicants considered for an interview will be contacted. We are an equal opportunity employer. Upon request, accommodations due to a disability are available throughout the recruitment process. If you do not see an opportunity suited for you at this time, please check back soon. We are always looking for exceptional employees to become part of our team.